- Complete Video TourIn this video, you’ll learn about effective online strategies and how you can apply them in your online business for maximum results. You’ll get a complete overview of the system’s functionality, so you’ll better understand how it works and how you can be successful online with us.
- System Orientation & IntroductionIn this introductory video you’ll get a quick introduction to the system, including the basics like how to log in, how to get help and generally how to find your way around. You’ll also learn how to do some of the basic tasks needed to run your online business – like editing a web page. Recommended for beginners.
Website Related Videos
- Using SitewalkThis video covers how to use Sitewalk to quickly and easily make changes to your site.
- Creating and Adding Web PagesIn this video tutorial, we go through how to add a new web page to your site. We cover web page creation, and how to link those pages into your navigation menus.
- Dynamic Menus and NavigationHere we discuss how to create and manage a dynamic menu, which is usually the main method of navigation throughout your site. You’ll see how to change menu structure add new menu items, as well as how to link to different types of pages and content.
- Blogs OverviewThis video discusses creating a blog and adding it to your site. We cover how to post and how to link to your blog from your pages. You’ll also learn how you can customize your blog to look exactly how you want it to look!
- Using the WYSIWYG EditorHere we cover the online editor in detail. You’ll learn how to find your way around the editor, how to set page titles, cutting and pasting from other programs, inserting images and links, and more.
- Using and Creating Site-Wide TemplatesIn this video you’ll get an introduction to templates in the system. Learn why you should use templates, what they are, how they work, and how to create them yourself.
Module Related Videos
- In this video we cover how to create and modify web forms. You’ll learn how to replace an existing webform with an updated version, and how to view your web form submissions that have been captured in your built in customer database.
eCommerce Realted Videos
- A comprehensive overview of eCommerce functionalityAfter watching this video you’ll have a better understanding of the power and range of features available to you to set up your online shop to sell your products. You’ll see how catalogues and products work together and how to add new products to your shop.
- Setting up Shipping OptionsIn this video you’ll learn about our flexible shipping options capabilities. We’ll take you through how you can define your own shipping options in your shopping cart so that you can charge your own custom shipping fees to suit your business.
Email Marketing Related Videos
- Using Email Marketing CampaignsIn this video you’ll get a quick overview of how to use the system’s email marketing capabilities. You’ll see how to create both once-off campaigns and loyalty campaigns, to get your clients coming back to your online business again and again!
- Using Lists for targeted Email MarketingIn this video you’ll learn what Lists are and how to manage them for effective email marketing.
Customer Related Vidoe
In this overview video, you’ll learn how customer records work in the system. You’ll understand how to work with customer data, and how to create specific customer reports to segment your customer database.
Administration Related Videos
- Managing Users & RolesIn this video you’ll learn what users and roles are and how they work together. You’ll also see how to add users and how to configure roles correctly.
- Adding your Domain NameIn this tutorial you’ll learn what you need to do on our side to set the system to use your own domain name, such as yourcompany.com. Remember there are steps to be taken external to this system though!
- Using WorkflowsHere we explain what a workflow is and how you can use them as a valuable customer service tool. You’ll learn how to manually trigger workflows, how to create and modify a workflow, and how to notify external parties and customers as part of a workflow. We’ll also cover workflows for online shop orders and more.
- Import DataIn this video you’ll learn about the importing features of this system. You’ll understand how to setup your import file so you can easily and quickly import information specific to your company into this system.
- Using CategoriesIn this video you’ll learn about Categories, which are used to help organize your site content via classification. (Please note, these are unrelated to Catalogs in your online shop.)
Adobe Dreamweaver Related Videos
- Using the Plug_In inside Dreamweaver to manage your Online Business This training video will take you through how you can use the Plug-In inside Adobe Dreamweaver to build your online business. You’ll see how the Plug-In interacts with the system, and how it fits in with FTP and the web admin, while learning how to modify pages and add modules to them.